Monday, August 6, 2018

Sweet Soft Serve!

I hope you had a great weekend! 
We had a bit of a "Stay-cation" weekend.  
We took our son out for the day Kayaking, lunch, shopping, and a movie. The next day we hung out at a friend's pool.  I am trying to squeeze in as much summer as I can before I head back to school!
Ice cream=summer.
Am I right?
Don't get me wrong, I could eat ice cream 365 days a year, but summer? A perfect fit!
I used the Spellbinder's Sweet Treats set again for this card.  I die cut them and inked them up with Tim Holtz inks. I covered them in glossy accents and added Queen & Company's Pops and some glitter.  
I used My Favorite Things Die cut letters, inked them up and adhered them directly to the ice cream. 
I used Gems from Queen & Company and coordinating card stock behind the image.
For a final touch, I tied white tulle to the top of the card. 
I appreciate you stopping by today!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: