Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Poof!

Hi friends! 
I am going to keep it short because I am flat out exhausted!
What a day I had!
I almost lost my muffler driving to a wake.  I pulled into an auto place and practically begged them to fix it. Thankfully the mechanic was super understanding and told me I just needed new clips to hold the muffler.  If I had continued driving, I would have lost it completely and would have needed a whole new muffler system.  So I averted a huge disaster!
While I had to wait for the car, I walked 14 blocks to attend the wake and 14 blocks back, just in time to pick up my car!
So basically I want this day to be done and go "Poof!":)
I created this card using the Cast a Spell stamp set. I stamped the little newt with black Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I fussy cut it and added glossy accents to the bottle.  Once it was dry, I added white highlights with a gel pen.  The background was water colored and splattered with a black water color.  Once it was dry I stamped the Poof and colored it with Copics.  I added glossy accents to the word.  
I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape.  I adhered a scattering of stars from the Sparkletz collection
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:

*NEW Cast a Spell Clear StampsCrafty Foam Tape WhiteGlossy AccentsSparkletz - Crystal StarsMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black


1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Sorry to read about the car issue...what bad timing. Hope all is better - it can only get better, right? Fun card <3