Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Rainbow Unicorn Shaped Card!

Good morning!  I have another shaped card using my Silhouette and Whimsy's new stamp set called, Unicorn Sparkle.  I stamped the unicorn gal in Black Memento ink and colored her with Copic markers.  I used Nuvo Glitter Drops on her mane for added sparkle.  

I colored each part of the rainbow with Copic markers and gave it a coating of the Nuvo Glitter Drops.  I also added Glitter Drop swirls to the clouds too. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark on black card stock and embossed in white.  I assembled the card and added silk ribbon tied with black string. 

As a final touch I added a few stars from the Sparkletz Crystal Stars collection.  
Supplies:

*NEW Unicorn Sparkle Clear StampsNuvo - Glitter Drops - White BlizzardSparkletz - Crystal StarsWhite Embossing Powder - BasicMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

No comments: