Friday, May 3, 2019

Unicorn Sparkle! Whimsy's New Release!

Good morning my crafty friends!  I am excited to share this adorable new set by Whimsy Stamps called Unicorn Sparkle! I stamped it in Black Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers in a rainbow pattern.  I used Stickles in Sprinkled Sugar for a bit of sparkle on her mane. I added white dots to the centers of the flowers using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White. 
I wanted the background to have some texture but not overwhelm my main image, so I opted for the new Military Camo Background stamp.  Yep....military.  In rainbow.  :)  Doesn't look as military in pinks and oranges does it? I cut the main image with an oval die and popped it up with Crafty Foam tape.  I added a coordinating ribbon and a little heart from the Sparkletz Love Hearts collection. 
Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the cyber world! 

Supplies:
*NEW Unicorn Sparkle Clear StampsMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo BlackStickles Glitter Glue - Sprinkled SugarNuvo - Crystal Drops - Simply White*NEW Military Camo Background Rubber Cling StampCrafty Foam Tape WhiteSparkletz - Love Hearts

1 comment:

Uber Inker said...

Hi Michele, I enjoy checking out your creations. Though I have a problem reading them. It's hard enough to see the light grey text, but I cannot see the light blue words at all. It's like reading a message in secret code Ü