Friday, June 7, 2019

Gnome Matter What!

Hello my friends! Happy Friday!
I have been crafting like a mad woman!
It's been awhile since my mojo has been in full swing!
I used Whimsy Stamp's Gnome Matter What clear stamp set for my project today.
The box was cut using my Silhouette.  While it was still flat, I stamped the image with Versafine ink.  (It is water proof and great for water coloring!)
I colored the image with Zig Clean Color markers and added a few details using a white gel pen.  I added glossy accents to the snail's eyes. I used the Quick Strips Die set for the sentiment.  The flower was cut from the Build-a-Garden set. 

I added a coordinating red ribbon and a couple of gem stones. 

Have a great weekend!!

Supplies:
Gnome Matter What Clear StampsQuick Strips Die SetBuild-a-Garden Die Set

No comments: