Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Snort Out Loud!

Howdy!
I hope you are having a fantastic week! I feel like I've been catching up on all of my "doctoring" for my kids, myself, and the dogs.  ;)
I've had a bit of time to play in my craft room though and used Whimsy's new stamp set called, Pig Puns 2 for my card.  I stamped the image in black Memento ink and colored it using Copics.  I added Stickles to his cape.  Using my Mini Misti I lined up the sentiment where I wanted it. 
I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies to create multiple layers.  On the smallest rectangle I left it in place and sponged Spun Sugar Distress ink around the edges.  I like the soft pink and I think it helps the image to pop a bit.  

I used the Smile Large Word die on white card stock.  I cut 5 of them and stacked them up to create a bit of dimension.  I added glossy accents to the top. I used Sparkletz Crystal Stars as a fun accent. The layers were adhered to this cute polka dot paper from the 6 x 6 Pretty Pastel's paper pack. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
*NEW Pig Puns 2 Clear StampsZig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die SetSmile Large Word DieSparkletz - Crystal Stars6x6 Paper Pack - Pretty PastelsGlossy AccentsStickles Glitter Glue - Sprinkled SugarMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

Patti said...

Just adorable!! I love the extras to just make it special. The stars, the layered stitched frames. Hope you don’t mind me stealing. Lol