Monday, August 19, 2019

Mermaid Escape

Good morning friends! I am sharing another Mermaid Escape card from Whimsy Stamp's August release.  I colored the individual pieces with Copic markers and used the coordinating die cuts. For the background I used Tim Holtz inks and spritzed it with a bit of water.  I wanted to add bubbles, so I used the background stamp with Versamark and embossed it in white. 
I layered the pieces over the background with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added some pink tulle and Stickles to the mermaid. 

I am off to a Google doc training for school today.  My first official day is tomorrow.  Wish me luck as I enter a brand new school year!

Supplies:
*NEW Mermaid Escape Clear StampsStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustCrafty Foam Tape WhiteDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Peacock FeathersDistress Ink Mini Pad - Blueprint SketchDistress Ink Mini Pad - Walnut Stain
Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo BlackWhite Embossing Powder - Basic

No comments: