Thursday, August 8, 2019

School of Fish!

Good morning!
I am knee deep in getting my class room set up this week.  Our open house is next week, so I have to get prepared! This is always an exciting time of the year when summer for me winds down and a new school year starts. :)
Today's card is still celebrating summer with a variety of aquatic life! I love Whimsy Stamp's new set, Mermaid Escape.  I have several cards using the mermaid as the focal point, that I will share later, but I love using small images to create a fun background. I randomly stamped each creature and used the bubble stamp, included in this set, to fill in any gaps.
I used Copic markers to color all of the images.  The background panel was done with water colors. I adhered all of the layers using Crafty Foam Tape for dimension. I added a silk ribbon and a few gems. 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!

Supplies:
*NEW Mermaid Escape Clear StampsCrafty Foam Tape WhiteMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

No comments: