Wednesday, December 4, 2019

One Layout TWO ways!

Hi friends! 
I have two cards today to share with you.  I used the exact layout for both, but changed the color scheme and the stamps for a completely different look.  Both use the Slimline Scallop Die. The first card uses the Happy Owlidays set by Whimsy Stamps. 
I stamped the same owl on the oval pieces in slightly different directions to make the card a bit quirky.  (Like the gal who created it. ) I used Polychromo pencils, Stickles, and a bit of glossy accents to bring them to life. I tied some red twine, stamped the sentiments,  and added a few Sparklets to finish it off. 

The second card was created for the Whimsy Retreat that took place in October.  I used the adorable Kooky Monsters set.  I colored the images with Polychromo pencils.  I also colored the pieces of candy, fussy cut them out and added glossy accents. 
I tied purple twine and added a few Sparkletz to complete the card. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Supplies:
Slimline Scallop DieHappy Owlidays Clear StampsStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustGlossy AccentsSparkletz - Snow CrystalsMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo BlackKooky Monsters Clear StampsSparkletz - Winter Wishes


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely DARLING, Michele. Both are SO awesome. I'm not sure why, but something told me to stop by today and say hello. I hope that all is well with you and your family. Sending hugs and warm wishes from Las Vegas.
Karen Letchworth