Thursday, March 26, 2020

No Line Watercoloring

Good morning friends!
I have a card today that uses this adorable little boy from Whimsy Stamps.  This set is part of the Polka Dots Pals collection, Harley.  I stamped in a no line ink and used my Karin Brushmarkers.  When everything was dry, I added a few details using Polychromo pencils.  I used the Rounded Rectangles die to cut the image out.  
For the background panel,  I used Whimsy's new Criss Cross Gingham Background stamp.  I stamped with Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape.  For a final touch I added green satin ribbon.  
I hope you are all doing well!

Supplies:
*NEW Polka Dot Pals Harley Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Criss Cross Gingham Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsRounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: