Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Dogs are the Best!

Hello there!
I have another card today sharing Whimsy Stamp's newest release, Super Dogs!  I think this pup is so stinking cute! I inked him up with no-line ink and watercolored him with Karin Brushmarkers. I used the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die for the larger circle.  I also used the new Burst Background in shades of blue and green.   I wanted a bit more texture so I also incorporated the new Comic Half-Tone Stencil over the stamped image.  
I stamped the sentiment in black and layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape. I tied a pink ribbon and adhered the metal word (from my stash) to the center of the bow.  I also glued a few tiny hearts from the Sparkletz collection.  
Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!!

Supplies:
*NEW Super Dogs Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsPierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Burst Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Comic Half-Tone Stencil - Whimsy Stamps
Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsSprinkletz - Sweetheart - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the details on this. Your stenciling, no line watercolor, the little woof detail-just amazing!!