Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Whimsy's New Release!!

It's February 10th Y'all! You know what that means don't you?  Whimsy Stamp's new release!! I adore this new set, Polka Dot Pals Nour.  I did a bit of masking to create my scene and to create my cloudy sky in the background.  I used Karin Brushmarkers to water color the image.  I stamped the sentiment vertically in Versafine Black ink.  
I wanted to keep the focus on the main image, but couldn't resist adding a bit of twine with these boots I had in my stash.  Which by the way, have probably been in my stash for 20 years! Seriously folks! 
I added a few Sparkletz Patriotic stars to the background and called this card finished. 

Be sure to head on over to Whimsy to check out the full release!
You are going to fall head over heels for all of it! 

Supplies:









 

No comments: