Saturday, October 23, 2021

Vintage Halloween

Happy Weekend!
So glad it is Saturday and I have a couple of days of to decompress.  
Teaching school this year is pretty interesting. Still Zooming, still teaching some kids in person and some at home. Crazy times we live in.
Thank goodness for family and stamping.  ;)
I used the FaDoodle Fall stamp in waterproof ink on water color paper. I used Karin Brushmarkers to color my pumpkins and such. The black panel behind the image was cut using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die. I pulled out some vintage sheet music and my very dusty sewing machine. I adhered everything with Crafty Foam Tape. I also added a bit of glitter under the sentiment. 

I wanted a few hearts so I used a few from the Sweetheart Sprinkletz collection.  I colored them black with a Copic marker before adhering them.
I am so glad you stopped by! Be sure to pop on over to Whimsy Stamps to see all of their new products! 
Have a great weekend!










 

No comments: