Friday, July 22, 2022

Favorite Doodle

Hello friends!
I hope you are loving all of the new products Whimsy Stamps has released! One is cuter than the next!
For today's card I am using the new Dudley Art Stamp set.  I colored him using Copic Markers.  I fussy cut him out and set him aside.  The background was done with the new Paint Splatters Background stamp.  I stamped it with various Distress Oxide Inks, then stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in clear.  This gives it a pretty sheen and interest. 
I framed Dudley using the Mitered Frames.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the frame.  I smeared some Stickles on each of the corners. I wanted to add a few hearts, so I pulled out the Puppy Paws Die set.  I added glossy accents and a white gel pen highlight to each one. 
If you haven't had a chance yet to see the new release, don't wait any longer! ;)
Whimsy Stamps never disappoints!
Have a great day friends!








 

No comments: