Saturday, July 16, 2022

Hap-BEE!

Good morning friends!
I am heading out soon to pick up Cortney for the weekend. It is so nice being able to see her whenever we want again!
So I am feeling a little bit Happ-BEE today! ;)
I used Whimsy Stamp's Bee Happy Stamp. I colored him using Copics.  I colored the little flower in the set twice and popped it up with Foam Adhesive.  I also added Flower Soft to the center of the flower.  Remember Flower Soft? From like a hundred years ago?  LOL
I cut out the image using the Twinkle Scribble Die.   I adhered that to two pink circles cut using the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die. A few clear drops were added to finish off the card. :)
Check out Whimsy Stamp's new products if you haven't yet! SOOOO many cute things!!
Have a great day!







 

No comments: