Thursday, September 8, 2022

Back On Your Feet in no Time!

Good morning friends!
I have a get well card to share today using Whimsy Stamp's new, Rats You're Sick stamp set.   This is a type of card I need to make more of.  Maybe not a broken leg specifically, but get well cards in general.  This set offers lots of different ailments...LOL.  I colored this lil' mouse with Copics and fussy cut him out.  I stamped the sentiments in black and used the Brick Pattern Stencil for the background. 
I tied a bit of black string and felt I needed just a little somethin' somethin' to my card.  I added these small yellow clay circles from the Bokeh Bliss Blue Confetti Mix. I added smaller gold discs on top for added interest. 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Check out Whimsy Stamp's for all of their new products!

 

No comments: