Friday, January 27, 2023

Orange & Pink!

Good morning!
I am four weeks into my recovery and heading back to school on Monday. I am looking forward to seeing my students again, but a bit nervous about working all day.  I still get tired and sore after being on my feet for awhile.  But my doc thinks it's best to get back to "normal" as much as I can. 
So wish me luck!
This is version 3 of Whimsy's new set, Love and Unicorns.  
The image was colored with Copics and fussy cut.  I didn't have paper that seemed to go with her, so I created my own striped paper using Copics. 
I used a Stitched Circle die with black paper to help ground my image.  I stamped the sentiments using the new, Acts of Kindness stamp set.   The mane and tail have a light coating of Stickles for some added sparkle.  
Thank you for stopping today!









 

No comments: