Saturday, May 6, 2023

Summer Vibes!

Hello everyone!
I have another summer shaped card using some new and previously released products from Whimsy Stamps. The stamp is part of the Sweet Summer Fun set.  I loved coloring this sentiment....those Popsicles....Bomb Pop vibes for sure!  I fussy cut it out.  I wanted to create a cold glass of lemonade, so I used the  Frosty Glass Die set.   I was trying to figure out how to "ground" my summer sentiment and decided I needed a lime slice in the corner. 
I used a circle die from the Haunted Graveyard Border set, and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added white gel pen details to make the lime more realistic.  I layered the lime, sentiment, a couple of flowers from my stash, and a bit of string. I tucked in a paper straw between the layers and a few clear droplets to finish off the card.
I hope you liked the card! :)
Pop by Whimsy Stamps to see their full release! 







 

No comments: