Thursday, August 10, 2023

Ahoy Matey!

Well hello again!
Today is the 10th and that means it is Whimsy Stamp's new release! So many fun pirate themed products! I used the new Treasure Map die set.  I die cut the images twice. Once on old book paper and again on white card stock.  For the skull I swiped crackle paste over it and set it aside to dry.  The book paper was adhered to the white card stock and I inked up the edges in brown ink.  I added Tim Holtz Grit paste and Crackle paste to the edges.  Once it was dry I rubbed black Distress Crayon over the edges.  It almost looks like the paper was burned.  I did the same with the skull.  I rubbed it into the cracks and wiped off the extra.  I adhered everything to a black A2 card and added red gems to the eyes and bit of twine.  The small xxx at the bottom if from the Arrgh Accessories Die Set. 

Be sure to pop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full release! It is so much fun!





 

No comments: