Sunday, September 1, 2024

Whimsy's New Release!

Hello friends!
Happy Labor Day for those of you in the USA!
Today is Whimsy Stamp's new release....and it is a fantastic one!
These new Quick Card Fronts, Grunge Ghosts, are absolutely over the top cool! I used scissors to distress the edges and added machine stitching. Lace peeks out from underneath. I framed out my ghost with the new Keyhole and Keys die set.  I added grit paste to the keys and key hole.  Once it was dry, I rubbed some gold Foundry Wax on top.  I used my heat gun to set it.  I stamped the sentiments, cut them into strips, and sprayed some Mica stains over the top. 
I tied everything together with twine and stained Mummy Cloth.  
Aren't those keys perfect? ;)
Be sure to pop by Whimsy Stamps to see the entire release!
Have a wonderful day!





 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Card! I love your sentiments!!! Are they Whimsy's stamps as well?