Wednesday, April 18, 2007

And The Winner is....

Cindy Keery!!! Congratulations!
Her suggestion for my banner was: Welcome to the world of blogging! It's lots of fun. Hmmm I like your blog title... you could put the first 3 words in a smaller font so your main title would be "Cardmaking Scrapbooker".

E-mail me your address and I will get your goodies out to you!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies who participated! It was great getting to "meet" some new people as well! I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me!

I may do this again when I hit 2,000! Mmmmmmm.....

4 comments:

The Benners said...

Congrats to the winner.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks to the generous hostess!

KIMBERLY said...

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!

Cindy Keery said...

How exciting - thank you!