Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Monday!


Well, I made it through this hectic Monday. My kids made it to school, I finished my report cards and attendance, AND finished all my lesson plans for the week!!Yippee! I am taking Wednesday through Monday off to be home with my daughter. (She is off on Spring break and I am not...technically!) I am doing the happy dance!!! I'll have some time to make cards and scrapbook. Of course I AM having Easter and I guess I SHOULD grocery shop and plan what we are going to eat...AND iron my table cloth...AND clean my house....YIKES !!!

Here is another baby card for one of my pregnant sisters who truly believes she is having a boy. I think I better make one like this in pink too....

3 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

This baby boy card is awesome!! I wish I could create a beautiful card like this when I am overwhelmed with my school to do list....LOL!!
It sounds like a busy week for you. Glad you got your school work done and now to enjoy some family time. Can't wait to see what you post this week.(no pressure here...LOL)

Alicia said...

Lovely card! I have added you to my blog list!

Shabbychick Junk said...

I HEREBY NAME YOU QUEEN OF BABY CARDS! BEAUTIFUL!