I'm on a House Mouse kick! I love these guys! I made this card for our friend's son who just turned 12! His b-day is July 1. I thought a patriotic card would be appropriate! I used my Prismas and Gamsol. I used the Souffle pens to give the stars some dimension. I stamped the Pledge of Allegiance on the brown cardstock in Chocolate Chip. I distressed everything. For the sentiment I used Karen Foster's snap stamps. I sewed everything using a zig zag stitch. Last but not least I tied the brown ribbon right through the red button!
I am going to see my new niece today...will post pics tomorrow!
I've also been tagged! I am supposed to list 7 things about myself that you may not know....
1. I sang in my high school's show choir....( I actually have pictures of me wearing a satin green dress with a sash....soooooo 80's!)
2. I had "big" permed hair in high school.
3. I played the clarinet and organ.
4. I graduated college and got married in the same month......14 years ago!
5. I HAVE to have vanilla creamer in my coffee!
6. I can NOT watch gory movies...they give me terrible nightmares!
7. I hate ironing....my husband does his own!