Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thinking Christmas!

I just bought this Glad Tiding's set from SU! I love the fact that so many people are getting away from the traditional Christmas colors...red/green! I love pink and blue together! I cuttlebugged the background paper. I also had an old Sizzix embossing die that added a "frame" to the pink paper. It is pretty subtle. I then inked up the sentiment in bashful blue and in pixie pink. I cut out Cheers and added a pop dot underneath it. I added some sparkly brads and some snowflake ribbon. I now have a few cards handy for Christmas!

16 comments:

Stampindamour said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! I love the NON-TRADITIONAL colors!!! :0)

-pamela

Mrs. Nancy G said...

FABULOUSLY done! I love it!
:-)

emilia in Taiwan said...

Totally agree! pink and blue is certainly another great choice!!

Samm said...

How cute is this! what girlie colours!!!!yum!

Samm
x

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

This is beeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!! LOVE the color combination...non-traditional for Christmas.....I will be having one of these out-of-the-box designs for my Christmas Card buffet.....WOnderful inspiration!!!

Sharon said...

Thanks for letting me know about the blog candy. I was on earlier and must have missed it.
This card is perfect for our wonderful 90degree weather. It makes me get my mind off the heat!
It's beautiful!!

~Nancy~ said...

Love your cards.. they are so bright and fun! And this one is no exeption! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and green! Fantastic!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the non-traditional colors as well! Beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Wow, everywhere I look people have Christmas on the brain! Love your non traditional colors on your card! Love the snowflakes down the middle too!

Michelle said...

This is just awesome!! WOW!!

Stephanie Mosher said...

Beautiful! Love the colors...love Christmas :O) Thanks for sharing.

Heather P. said...

This is GREAT! :)

Selena said...

Beautiful card!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

What a great card! I am collecting cards for the troops (year 'round)....would you like to participate? Check out my blog for more info.

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I've had this set on my wishlist for a long time and now I am bumping up sooner thanks to you the enabler.