Friday, August 10, 2007

Whipper Snapper!

I bought this Whipper Snapper stamp awhile ago and have been wanting to use it. I just adore their stamps! I stamped him in Pallette Noir, burnt umber. I colored this cute turtle in with my Copics. I added cool grey around his body to add a shadow. I added some stickles to his flower. The paper is from DCWV. It is hard to tell in the picture....cuz for some reason it kept on coming out dark, but I did some sewing as well! I ran upstairs to see who the Friends sentiment was from.....it didn't have the name on the stamp. It was a set of 4, and none of them had a name on them! So for now, it shall remain a mystery! I do know the punches were Creative Memories and Martha Stewart. I distressed, added brads, some ribbon, and voila!

22 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Well the moment your card popped up in my google reader I immediately got a smile on my face. This stamp is too cute, love the card.

Unknown said...

Love the little turtle, I may need ya to stamp a few for me...*wink*

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, sweet card!!

Love that Whippersnapper stamp :)

Ana said...

Hi, Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I love the turtle...so cute! Please send me your addy. I'll send you what you asked for in the mail. *wink*
Blessings ;)

anabuchanan@yahoo.com

Stampindamour said...

Great card!! So cute! :0)

-pamela

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty! LOVE the coloring. :)

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is fantastic! What a great card. Love the expression on the turtle's face, too cute!

Sherrie said...

This just screams ADORABLE! Love it! What a great job coloring, loving those copics as much as I do!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a cute card- I love the colors too! The ribbon ties in perfectly! Nice work!!

Gail Binette said...

What a great stamp and card design. You've got some talent there girly.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!! :)

Shabbychick Junk said...

YAY! You're back! Glad you had a fun vacation, those bubbles photos are so sweet! Love the turtle, you're definitely rockin the copics!

Sharon said...

How cute! Mr Slowski is just too adorable. Maybe he would like some Swedish Fish!!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

What a cuite turtle

Anonymous said...

He is to adorable! Beautiful card!

Deborah said...

This turtle is so stinkin cute! Great job with the Copic's too! Love your blog! I will be stopping by often! Deb

Corie said...

This card is just so cute and adorable. Love it!

Vintage Papers said...

what an adorable card!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute!

Rose Ann said...

So cute...and your coloring is awesome! Wow!

Selena said...

This one's amazing!!! Love that image, and your coloring is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is simply adorable. Sorry I haven't visited for a while. Things will slow down next week when school starts again.
I love your work and can't wait to drop in more often. Hugs and smiles