I was honored to be nominated for the, You Make Me Smile Award by Jessica, at Wild Rose Stamper. It is so nice when people are so kind! Thank you Jessica! I have tons of people I could nominate, but I think they have all been chosen! I have so many on my favorites list as well as on my blog roll. The list grows continually! All of you women inspire me everyday! I feel out of the loop a bit these days because I haven't been able to visit each of your blogs daily. With teaching, report cards, parent conferences coming up, and my own children to tend to, life has been very hectic! So I apologize if I am not visiting as often! I try to catch up with you at least once a week!
I was also tagged by Lisa at Somewhere between "Going" and "Crazy, " to list 7 random facts about myself. I've played before, and really I am not all that interesting, but here I go:
1. I have a photography business. Did you know that? Mostly portrait work. I specialize in pictures of special needs kids. I take all the time in the world to get a good shot of them!
2. I met my husband while working the Burger King drive thru at age 16. (Almost 15 years of marriage, and we still like each other.....imagine that!)
3. I worked at a place called Survey Center in high school and though college. Yes, I WAS the annoying girl on the other end of the phone trying to set up focus groups at Navy Pier.
4. I taught at a Catholic school for one year in Chicago. (I actually loved my job, but the pay was crappy!)
5. I have been in the same size clothes since high school. (I think some areas have shifted and gotten saggy, but hey after 2 kids, I think that is quite an accomplishment!)
6. I was in show choir in high school. I wore a hideous satin green dress and had to dance (sort of....if you count what I did as dancing) and sing at THE SAME TIME!!!
7. My worst childhood memory, was when my older sister made me watch the Exorcist. I was 9. After the movie I cried all night and prayed to God that the devil wouldn't take over my body! (pretty sad isn't it? ) To this day I can't watch ANY scary movie! Thanks Lisa! : )