Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow is in the Air!!!

Living in the Chicago land area, I am pretty used to varied weather. The weatherman are predicting flurries for Thanksgiving. So here is my card to honor the impending snow! I couldn't find the stamp......God knows it is probably buried under piles of stuff.....I think it is by Stampendous! If I am wrong, drop me a line! I used the Figgy paper by Basic Grey. I didn't actually sew on this....it is the rub on stitches by Daisy D's that comes in a runner. I had a little trouble with getting it to come out consistently. I am rub on challenged apparently! I used some glitter, jewelry tags, and a brad thingy with a loop. (Which I bought eons ago and never used!) And that's it!!! Thanks for coming to visit today, and thank you for leaving comments....it REALLY makes my day!!! : )

22 comments:

Deb said...

this is beautiful Michelle, the snowman is so cute, love the BG paper and those fabulous dangly tags!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Michelle:)
Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving lovely comments:)

Kelly said...

oh so cute I love snowmen and the figgy pudding paper is so yummy!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, fantastic, love it, the paper, the color combo your snowman, WOW.

Sugar Bear said...

Love this! It is so adorable and a perfect welcome to the season.
Karla

Liz said...

adorable

Alex said...

Beautiful Michele - love it! I love the tags, they are really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

This cards sure sets the mood! Wonderful! Stay cozy! Deb

Unknown said...

Cute card! that paper is so neat! Love your stitching! :)

Kirsi said...

What a cute card!

Unknown said...

cute!

Jennifer said...

Snowmen are my absolute favorite thing about winter - so I {heart} this card! The paper is really cute - and that stamp - adorable!!! Love it!

Becky G said...

So cute! I almost bought this little guy last month. Love what you did with him! Those papers are yummy! Great card!

sophia landry said...

This is beautiful!! I just love the snowman paired with figgy pudding.

Kristine said...

OH!! THERE WE GO!! :) Love the snowmen. Soo cute!

joslyn said...

i don't miss the weather in chicago! i love this so cute. great snowman.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow! I love all the details! What an awesome card!

:-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT Michelle ! i love it !

Rose Ann said...

Oh...I love this, and I have a weakness for snowmen! So cute!

~* Tracy *~ said...

ooooooh, that paper is sooooooooo yummy! Love this card :)

Unknown said...

WOW MICHELLE,LOVE IT!FIGGY PUDDING IS ADDICTIVE.

Debbie G said...

Really like your design on this one! Such a cute card!