Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet n' Sassy!

This is my first card using the ever so cute, Sweet n' Sassy Stamp set, Pond Pals. You will have to check out Splitcoast, because Korin has an ad there for her awesome line! Anyway, getting back to the card, I decided to create a "scene" which is totally out of my comfort zone. (Also do you see that dang KI Memories paper? I keep using it cuz scraps of it are hanging around my desk! I think I have finally used ALL of the polka dot paper!) I stamped the pussywillows (Oh , Simone get your mind out of the gutter!), water lily, dragonflies, and duck, colored them with my Copics, and cut them out. I used pop dots to give everything dimension. I pulled out my handy dandy sewing machine and went stitch crazy! (Can you tell we watch A LOT of Blues Clues in my house? ) I hand cut my sun and stitched that too. My scene was now complete.......and yes, this card DID take many hours to create........I am definitely not a speedy stamper! Hope you like it!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I couldn't wait to see what you were going to come up with :). And now I can't wait to see more :)!! Love it!

sophia landry said...

Awwww this is adorabel! I love it!! This may be out of your comfort zone but it was so worth it. This card ROCKS!!

Amy said...

These must take you all day..the detail is amazing!

Lester R.N. said...

I think you make the cutest and best cards in the world! The time and patients it must take to make such an awsome card! You are a super star!

Anonymous said...

Very adorable! I love all the detail you put into it, especially the stitching. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chele - My first visit to your blog! What took me so long. I've really enjoying browsing all your designs. Beautiful work!

Michelle said...

Wow! This is spectacular! Truly amazing!

Maria said...

Wow Michelle! I love the scenery and the way it looks so 3D. You did a fabulous job! I love it!

Maria

Anonymous said...

I TOLD YOU SO!

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Michelle!!! so so creative!! love it :) x

Alex said...

this is way cute and the detail on this is fantastic! You are so talented Michele - you blow me away! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Now that is just sooo darn cute!! Love the scene and the stitching and how you made it 3D! Excellent!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Michelle,
this scene is sooo cute. Love the cut out pieces. You really worked hard, and it looks gorgeous. Chris

Linda SS said...

CUTE! Love the 3-D and what perfect stitching:) Great card & great job!!!

Lauren said...

WOW! This is ADORABLE! Great job. The dimensions are fantastic.

Unknown said...

heeheehee...you said....lol
Can you just say cattails?
Now I can't stop laughing.
Wow, what a card!
You should make up these little scenes and put them in little 3D frames girl...they would totally sell. Imagine how cute that would be for a baby's room...keep that idea, I got more. LOL
(ps..Max and I are still giggling about your balls...LOL)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow just beautiful:)x

Rose Ann said...

This is awesome!! Looks like a lot of work, but I love all the dimension and special touches!!

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE! I love how you cut out the pussy willows. TFS!