Here is another Crafty Secret's card I created for my month as guest designer. This was actually a quick card for me! The image was from the seasonal booklet. The paper is Basic Grey's Two Scoops. I added fibers through the button and some Dew Drops and Voila! It was about a 20 minute card......which if you know me well enough is a WORLD RECORD! LOL!
I was tagged by Terri a few days ago. I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself. I have played before, so I am trying to dig a bit, cuz to be quite honest, I am NOT that interesting!
1. I graduated from college and got married in the same month! (Almost 15 years ago!)
2. I played basketball one year, cheer leading one year, band for 3 years, and show choir for one year in high school.
3. I met Brian my sophomore year in high school at the local Burger King where he asked for my number. Me being 16 and stupid, gave it to him. He had just graduated high school. Since I knew my mom would never let me date a college guy, I lied about his age. I told her he was a senior. She actually didn't find out about it until about the 5th year of marriage!
4. We bought our first house from Brian's great aunt.
5. I have never been out of the country.
6. At one point I had 3 dogs!
7. My first year of teaching, I taught in a cross categorical room otherwise known as the behavior disorder room! IT was quite a challenge, but I was hired shortly after for a regular teaching position.
SEE? I told you I was BORING!
Hugs to all of you!