Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Love.....

Tessa Ann hosted a challenge at Noel's Challenge blog a couple of weeks ago. The DT was to recycle packaging in a fun and innovative way. I had this negative chipboard from Melissa Frances's glittered hearts. (Bought in Noel's store of course!) I knew immediately what I wanted to do! I chose to include many of the things I love. Of course I included my family....and my favorite clothing line, school, chocolate, ice cream, my house, music, flowers, french fries, etc......
I love that this LO speaks volumes with absolutely no journaling!

The DP I used was from Noel's Homeroom kit. (Currently sold out!)


Can you believe my washer broke yesterday? I have a curse I think when it comes to appliances! (And vans! LOL!) I have a front loader and half way through my two tons of laundry it wouldn't spin out! UGH! Sooooooo I called the appliance guy out today, and do you know what he found? A NICKEL stuck perfectly in the outgoing hose! A $65.00 dollar nickel! Lesson learned........empty out allllll pants pockets before washing.......



Have a great day!

18 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Love your layout with all the hearts making the frames. Very effective.

Sorry to hear about your washer. Those pesky coins in pockets eh?!

Sarah said...

When I saw your layout on the challenge, I didn't realize the chipboard had glitter on it. So cute and I love all the things you have crammed on it...great way to record all of your loves!!

Sorry about your washer, but bright side is that it wasn't anything major.

Anonymous said...

OMG, as your neighbor & good friend, I could laugh, because we both have that kind of luck..lol! Who would have thought! Once, again, your LO are awesome...really awesome..how lucky I am to have such a talented person in my life! Funny tho, when I read it, I actually knew all the "stuff" that you love!
Cheryl

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE with this layout!!!! :D

Sharon said...

What a great page, Michele! I love it! I think if you didn't have bad
luck you'd probably have no luck at all with the way you are going!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome layout, so much detail and like you mentioned ... it expresses so much even without the journaling!

I have to confess, I did chuckle a little about the nickle in the hose of your dryer. How in a million years would that happen! Still, I am sorry to hear about your $65 nickle, SERIOUSLY!

Amy said...

Hey you! Haven't been by in forever, you have been a busy, busy girl!! I love that layout, very cool...

Unknown said...

Such a clever use of the chipboard - great page!! I had a similar thing happen to my washer last month but thankfully my dad was able to retrieve the sock so I didn't have to pay the $75 for the repairman!!

Very Mary said...

This is one of my favorites that you've ever created!

Regan said...

very cool- i may just have to try this!

Enfys said...

This is fantastic, the sort of page I could look at for HOURS. All those little details, the glitter, just stunning

Lisa Olson said...

Oh my gosh this is absolutley amazing, I just love the layout so clever!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Toooooooo cool, love it.

Alex said...

This is a fabulous layout Michele, what a great way to use that chipboard!!! Ugggghh.....those pesky pockets can get you every time - mine was a pen so the inside of my dryer was all speckled!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow Michelle...This is absolutly `Stunningly craetive` I love it Love the use of the glitter card...Wow so much beauty TFS!!:)~X~

dianna said...

Holy Cow I Love It*!*!*

Mrs. Nancy G said...

YIKES!!!! Those $65 nickels sure are expensive!

Awesome layout! Very cool and eye catching!

:-)

Libby Hickson said...

This is SUCH a cute idea!!