Friday, October 3, 2008

World Cardmaking Day!

I am sure by now you have heard that tomorrow is World Cardmaking Day! Sweet 'n Sassy is hosting a little party filled with challenges, prizes and lots of discounts! So head on over there to join all the fun! This card was made using the Add on kit for Olivia the Owl. I loved this branch and decided to use it all by its lonesome. I added some textured snow on the branch and sprinkled it with glitter. The paper is SU! Papertrey Ink, and vintage music paper. The scalloped bottom was done with my Martha Stewart border punch. The wide ribbon is also SU!
See the dimensional snow? Almost looks like the real thing.... (BITE my tongue!!!)

See ya over at the Sweet 'n Sassy World Cardmaking Paaaaarty!

*** Just an FYI, I won't be posting all next week. I'll tell ya why when I get back......but it's all good. I'll miss ya's!

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card...love all the detail...especially the glitter!

Darlene said...

This is fantastic!! Love your use of the music dp and the colors ... awesome!! We'll miss you ... be safe in whatever you are doing!

Alex said...

Love the glitter, very cute card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

this is a stunning card Michelle, I really love it :) x

Tonniece said...

Great card. I love the misic paper, very pretty.

Velta said...

Love this music and holiday card! Cannot wait to find out why you are gonna be gone :)

cpullum said...

The card is so cute! My family loves music great idea!

dasimonds said...

Really sweet Card...
The snow on the branch looks
so real...nice job!
Music paper looks Great :)

Anonymous said...

Love your card! We'll miss you, too! Have a fantastic trip!

dianna said...

Another beauty*!*

Janine said...

Very pretty!!!

Michelle said...

This is a perfect Christmas card. Perfect!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very pretty! Awesome touches!

:-)

Jamie Martin said...

Such a nice festive card :)

Sandra Smart said...

This card is so very pretty!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous card!! I love the music paper, and sparkle!!

joslyn said...

love the vintage paper. so great.

cinnibonbon said...

Fabulous!! All your cards are amazing.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card so stylish ,love it Dawnxx

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation Michele...looks like the kids enjoyed Disney!