Friday, December 26, 2008

St. Nick

It is amazing how fast Christmas comes and goes.......I hope everyone had a great holiday with loved ones. We had a great Christmas! The kids make Christmas morning magical! Of course Santa brought Cortney, Elmo Live..........she stuck out her lower lip and looked like she wanted to cry! Something about Elmo talking and moving sort of freaked her out! Kyle got Guitar Hero this year. We played it quite a bit.......at the Easy level. I took pics of Kyle and Brian's faces as they played..........totally a riot!!! I will try and post tomorrow. My sister, BIL, nephew, and niece did make it in from Wisconsin. It is always nice to see them!

The LO below was created during Noel Mignon's Holiday Cocktail Party. She was hosting a challenge to use red paper, green letters, stitching, and two pieces of DP. ( I used the kit, Winter Weather) I chose these pics of Kyle setting up for St. Nick last year. The pictures are rather busy, I should have converted them to black and white........but it is now too late! I just love the fact that instead of cookies and milk, he gave St. Nick Pepsi and Nerds! Just enough caffeine and sugar to get him through the long night! LOL! Did you also notice the extra pairs of shoes? They are his stuffed animals' shoes.........pretty smart eh? Although, I am pretty sure he didn't fool St. Nick! *wink!*


Have a great weekend!!!!!! May your lines at the Return Counter be short! : )

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome Layout Michele!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Fernando said...

Those cards and pages are generally so amazing. I have been endeavoring to check theirs and Hero Arts consistently of late. SO much motivation!!! I should sit and experience whatever is left of the connections you posted too.
Thank you,
Dissertation writing service