Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little Dancer

Crafty Secrets has been cranking out all of these fabulous new sets!!! This little gal is part of a small set called Little Dancer. It is available now for purchase! I used her on my card a few posts ago and HAD to use her for my niece's dance recital pictures. I colored her in with my Copics and added bling to her crown and waistband. Of course I colored her to match my cutie pie niece! I used a circular rub on I had in my stash to place around her.





For the rest of this LO, I layered some vintage music paper, Melissa Frances, and Making Memories paper. I used tulle and stick pins to finish it off.
Check out the Crafty Secret's blog to see all the new sets coming out!! One is cuter than the next!!!

16 comments:

Lorie said...

This page is adorable! I LOVE that stamp!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this page!!!!! That stamp is ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeee the photos and layers! :):):):):):):):):):)

Abra Leah Cross said...

GORGEOUS!! Girl, you are on a roll!

Alex said...

Oh my!!!! This turned out gorgeous Michele - WOW! Love this page with all the layers!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CreativeMish said...

I love this page! What a fabulous stamp set and you chose the perfect papers

Rose Ann said...

Your page is gorgeous, Michele!! I love it all!!

Noel said...

Sweet, sweet sweet!! :)

Anonymous said...

A perfect set for this layout! Love the little rhinestones and the little ballet slippers cut out! Love it!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! LOVE that little ballerina stamp!

Darlene said...

Your layout is awesome! This set is just perfect for dance recitals ... did you know I took dancing for 13 years as a child? Yep, started when I was 3 years old!! When I saw your layout, it brought back many memories ... awesome use of these little dancer stamp set!!
P.S. Your niece looks like a sweetie!!

~Lori Roop said...

SUPER cute design and details!! Sweeeet stamps! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Stop by any time!! :) ~Lori

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW! Fabulous LO Michele! And that little ballerina is just too cute! (the stamp is adorable too) :) Awesome stuff!!!

Coralee Schindel said...

Thank you very much Michele!
I really love what you did with the Ballerina stamp...its so cute! :)
Cant wait to see more :D

Chrissy D said...

What a beautiful page! I love the ballerina dancing her way across your page! So sweet! TFS!

debb said...

Wow- This page is wonderful! debb

Kristine said...

OH WOW...this is sooo ADORABLE as well!! Good for you getting all these wonderful scrap pages done, and they're turning out sooo BEAUTIFULLY!!