Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Goals....

Noel Mignon is hosting a challenge to scrap your goals for 2009. I chose 6 goals.....I thought it might actually be something I could stick to! I want to attend church more regularly, be more thoughtful, send more cards instead of hoarding them, take a summer class, get published again, and be more organized. (My house is an organizational nightmare!) I used bits and pieces of Noel's Love Story kit. The "tic-tac-toe" pattern was done with my sewing machine. I printed my goals directly to the tags from my printer. (Cuz I HATE my handwriting!)

I kept the LO simple........(Which is very hard for me!)





On a sad note, a teacher from my school passed away today. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about 6 weeks ago. It unfortunately had spread to her liver and other organs. She was a spirited, wonderful, giving lady. She was a fellow stamper, and I loved sharing ideas with her.......she will be greatly missed.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

This is awesome! So different!

Rose Ann said...

What a great idea, and I love how it turned out, Michele!!

Margie H said...

Remember simple is good...this LO is great (a good reminder)!

Hugs to you for your loss of a good friend & teacher...xoxoxo

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a cool idea Michele!! I have faith that you will succeed at them all!!

Chrissy D said...

I am sorry about the teacher passing away! More (((Hugs))) - Love your ideas! I started a challenge on my blog 2 weeks ago because I rarely send cards out (I create at least one a day - shame on me) so I call it MONDAY MAIL CALL! LOL

Great goals and project!

Outstanding Stranger said...

I just lost a very dear friend to pancreatic cancer too. They are always with us in our heart. Hugs, Diane

intelligence said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes