Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I wanted to share a quickie card I made using some stuff/scraps lying around my VERY messy craft room. (I'm talking, you can barely wade through the piles on the floor....) The heart was part of a scrapbook page I did, but I only used the negative space for scrappin, and had this perfectly good :inside" part of the heart to use. The Crafty Secret's image was on the floor.....must have slipped out from its Journaling Booklet. So I decided to whip this card together! I Cuttlebugged the heart using the Swiss Dots folder. All paper is SU! I just added a button and some stick pins, and it was a done deal! I am giving this card to MY sweetie.......



THE BLOG CANDY winner is................................Regan! # 56!!!! Congrats!!!!

Hoping you and all the sweethearts in your life, have a fantastic day!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, what a fabulous vintage beauty!!! Happy ♥ day!

Regan said...

seriously Gorgeous!!!

Cant believe I actually won !!!

Unknown said...

Love this card:)

Ila said...

Beautiful!! I love this CS image!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, this is AWESOME! I love the embossed heart and how it goes off the edge, and that heart stick pin is TOOOO cute! Perfect little accent. :)

Rose Ann said...

You always do vintage so beautifully, Michele...and this is no exception!! Love it!!

Diane said...

Congrats Regan!
Love your card!!!

Kim Dellow said...

oh that is so cool, I love the image. Happy valentines day. Kim

Chrissy D said...

This is sooo pretty, Michele.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats Regan and WOWZA, what a fabulous card!!! Wishing you a great week!

Alex said...

This is beautiful, very vintage! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my Michele...this may have to go into the archives of my favs from you! Great heart and the Crafty Secrets image...sigh! I need me some!

scrappermimi said...

Such a pretty card...I especially love that heart, great look with the dots!

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Crafty Secrets? I know I sure do. I particularly like the huge read BG heart, your little heart topped straight pins and of course the Crafty Secrets image.