Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gettin' Ready for Easter!

I am soooooooo ready for spring! The last couple of days have been gorgeous here in Chicago! Today is supposed to get in the 70's! But like typical Chicago weather.....it can change on a dime. Thursday's high? 41 degrees.........it's just not right! Anyway, I have been creating some Spring/Easter cards using a new product by Crafty Secrets, called Creative Scraps. The images are geared towards card makers and are absolutely beautiful. The images are truly mini pieces of art!

See what I mean? And the best part? No stamping! It creates a beautiful quick card!

And in case you were wondering......I have no idea who makes this paper. I pulled it out of my scraps drawer! I did pull out this clear orange buckle that I've probably had for 8 years. I pulled the ribbon through it and added rhinestones to the buckle part.

Still haven't gotten my pics from this weekend uploaded. I am so dang tired it is ridiculous and aggravating! Can you believe I haven't scrapped anything in one whole week?! I may start to go through withdrawal! And you know how when you are away from something too long it is hard to get back into it? That's me at the moment. Maybe I just need a quick swift kick in the you know what!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just love the sweet little card with the little chickies!!! I too have been so busy, I have had not time to create and I am starting to feel a bit cranky!!!!!! I just love your work!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

debb said...

Such a beautiful card!I love the picture and your colors! Off to check out their website... debb

Cricket said...

such a pretty card Michelle!!! I can't wait for all that fun stuff to come to Craft Fancy!

smiles,

Rose Ann said...

Your chicks are so cute, Michele!! Pretty colors too!!

Anonymous said...

Crafty Secrets? Di dyou say Crafty secrets? Well in that case, you KNOW I adore this card.

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is this!! I love the yummy yellow colors!! TFS!

Kristine said...

This is beautiful Michele! LOVE the new blog look ☺ Sorry I've been away for a while. Hope to catch up soon!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love that vintage image! :)

Stamp and Smile said...

So sweet with the lace and button.. :) The image is divine and will put a "smile" on someones face for EASTER!! TFS :)

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is so sweet!!!!

Regina Easter said...

this is the sweetest ever