Monday, March 16, 2009

March Mix Continues!

Crafty Secrets and Tattered Angels are teaming up again this week for another fabulous line up of projects to share with you! These two companies are such a perfect fit for each other! I had one more project using the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Crafty Secret's Image from the Childhood Journaling Booklet. I used stencils and Glimmer mist to create the background. The colors I used were Graphite, Copper, and Coffee Shop. IRL it has such incredible sparkle! I teamed this up with a picture of my son on his 12th birthday, vintage papers, Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45 papers, and this sweet image of a teddy bear from Crafty Secrets.



Go check out the other DT blogs! Their projects are just beautiful!!!
****And just in case you were wondering......our basketball team took home the gold medal this weekend at Special Olympics! They won by 1 point and it was definitely a nail biter! I think personally, that they won because of all the cheering our cheerleaders did! LOL! I will post some pics tomorrow. It has been a busy, fun weekend that just wiped me (And the rest of my family) out!
Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm sure the cheering made all the difference:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* that LO is JUST YUMMY!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that photo, the vintage tag and LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the misting!!!! AND YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the TEAM!!! That is soooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brookie's surgeon just had a HUGE picnic in the park for his "laser" kids this weekend....it was sooooooooo AWESOME for the kids to be around others that were just like them!!!! I totally thought of U and your DD while I was there!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Super layout Michelle! Love how you worked the products together on this!! Great job!

Jamee said...

that is such a nice layout!

Libby Hickson said...

Such a gorgeous page!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Fantastic Job on your LO! I like how you used stencils with the glimmer mist. Great picture too! Congrats on the game!!

Amy said...

Congrats to the team! and that layout is so pretty!!

Cricket said...

Beautiful layout Michelle!! I have some Glimmer Mist but have yet to try it out, you've inspired me to do so!!

Yay for the team! So happy to hear you guys got the Gold!!

smiles,

Lucy Edson said...

Love the stencils and glimmer!! You created a gorgeous background for your layout!!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous layout and congratulations!!

Alex said...

Congrats on the gold, that is fabulous!! And, your layout rocks, Michele!! I am still playing catch up, but slowly I am getting there! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

wow awesome LO Michelle I love that glimmer mist :)

Rose Ann said...

This is fabulous!! Congrats to the team also!! Woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a great layout!! Congrats to the winners! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

How cool!! What a great mix of elements and a great pic!! :)