Friday, June 5, 2009

Proud Mama Moment.....

No creative post today......just a personal post about my boy. He had his 6th grade awards ceremony. I am proud to tell you that he made honor roll all 4 quarters and got a bunch of service awards. He has worked extra hard this year......and really has taken school seriously. He also has a learning disability.........so it has been a big hurdle to overcome. And he did it brilliantly!






Moving on to 7th grade next year!
The teachers that have helped him and advocated for him all year.



Thanks for letting me brag a bit!


12 comments:

ladedi said...

Well this is no surprise... because he has the most intelligent Grammie I know and of course His Mom and Dad are pretty smart also...

StampinCathy said...

You should be proud and thanks for sharing.

Gram said...

GREAT JOB KYLE!!! OF COURSE I ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE A SPECIAL GRANDSON!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how proud you must be.

Elaine said...

Congrats to Kyle! My son also has a learning disability and handicap, so I know what a challenge it can be at times to get through school! He should be very proud of his accomplishments - his mama did well! (and dad too, I'm sure!) :)

Lorie said...

Well, congratulations to both of you! Kyle you sure did work hard...you deserve this honor! Mom and dad you sure did work hard...you deserve this honor...too! :o)

Jocelyn said...

Yes Proud Mama....he did so well and you have bragging rights for quite a long time!!!!! Great Job Kyle and we are all so proud of you!!!! Have a great weekend sweet friend!!!

Nannieflash said...

Well done and congratulations. Love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations to Kyle (and you)!! Bragging rights earned!!! :D

Abra Leah Cross said...

That's awesome! It makes me so excited to hear success stories like his! :)

Snowmanlover said...

Oh he looks so proud!!! I love that look on his face!!! Being a former teacher that is wonderful to hear!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kyle!