Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can You Believe?

That I start school in less than a week? I can't believe the summer is almost over and our thoughts will be turning to the holidays soon. It must be a sign I am getting older.....because time really does fly by! I have been in my scrap room nonstop. I have finished stripping wallpaper and now need to wash the walls. I have been slowly packing my stuff and hauling it into the basement. The problem with that? I haven't created a thing all week! And it's not looking good next week either! Fortunately, I have some stuff saved that I haven't posted. But, this sooooo needed to be done and it will feel good when it is finished!

Today is my last day as Guest Blogger for JustRite. This is my sneak peek for today! Head on over to the JR blog to see the rest! : ) And let me just thank you for all of your wonderful comments this week! It is truly a ray of sunshine in my day when I read all of your wonderful comments. I know it is time consuming to do.....but it is really appreciated! : )

I am off to take my ribbon holder off the wall, sand it, and spray paint it white..........sounds fun doesn't it?

Have a great weekend!!! And don't forget my CLASS starts on Monday!!

10 comments:

Kit said...

I know exactly what you mean, I cannot believe that the summer is nearly over, but I do love christmas so its not all bad, love your sneak peak

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adam started school on the 10th.....I hate that AZ starts like an ION earlier than everyone else!!!! LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the sneak...and I sure hope U gonna show us your finished room! :):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Some sadness that the summer has come to an end...I just needed a little more time!!!!! Love the sneak.....and I will see you on Monday!!! :)

June Houck said...

Ooooooh! Love your new blog banner!!!!

Your snowman is too cute for words.

I hope you have a wonderful school year :)

mary stuart said...

I love your JustRite creations! also, i'm impressed you are being so focused on finishing that room. it's difficult with the punches and stamps just sitting there waiting for you! Summer - we didn't have a summer here in Ohio. The weather was very much like fall. Our heat wave will probably be here mid-september!
Your blog is wonderful. I enjoy seeing your creations! Thanks for sharing.

Marcy said...

This summer has flown! My hubby goes back to school this week too but as a student (he's working on his doctorate). DD goes back on the 31st - 1st grade. Talk about extremes!

Such a cute sneak peek! Looking forward to seeing your room.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Great projects on the JR blog, the box is beautiful. Why would you throw a box away when you can create something as beautiful as this with it.

hugs
Kaye x

Janine said...

I love all your sneak peeks!! I love Just Rite!!

Lydia said...

Wow, great flocking details. My summer has flown by too, but I am looking forward to fall!

Alex said...

I can't believe it either - my kiddos go back tomorrow!!! I love your sneaky peek...off to see the rest!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex