Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to School Note....

I wanted to post a little something I created awhile ago using Noel Mignon's Homeroom kit. I again used scraps of paper from the kit and used my circle punch. Michelle Lanning (Fellow DT member at Noel Mignon) hosted a challenge to use crayons as part of the card. What a cute idea that was! I loved how it turned out! I just tied some pretty felt ribbon and added a little tag to it. Such a perfect card to give to a teacher!I have been slowly breaking in my scrap room. It is so clean that I don't want to mess it up! LOL! I think the ole' mojo is starting to come back. I will have some fun stuff to share with you tomorrow and Friday! : ) Thanks for stopping and leaving such sweet comments......they sure do make my day!

16 comments:

Tara Powell said...

Genius!
I absolutely adore this!
:)
Tara

mudmaven said...

I love this card! The layout and the colors are fantastic. ~chris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love this.

Alison Gibbs said...

Cute card
Alison

Jingle said...

I really love this! Particularly for the fabulous color combination!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

OMGOsh, this is such a fun card!!!! Love all of the colors. Also thank you so very much for stopping by my blog. It truly means a lot to me :D. Hugs, Sabrina

Julie said...

Such a wonderful card, Michele--love the colors together and the crayons really are a great addition--wouldn't have thought of that! Just make a LITTLE mess in your clean room--it will be fun!

Allison said...

Everything about this screams cool and I just love your color choices!

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous!!..I love the layout...how you used the circle punch..and the crayon accent is the cutest!!...Hugs, Ila

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
What a totally fabulous card!
hugs
kim x

Regina Easter said...

this is totally fab girl...i so love your style

Crystal said...

oh my HOW CUTE and CREATIVE!! What a great design!!!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this....I need to make this for Evan's teacher!!!! A just becaue card!!!1 :)

Julie Masse said...

Awesome card!! The crayons is such a great touch!! :)

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, how cool is this. I must make a dozen of these. So fun, love the colors, patterned papers and crayons! SO COOL!

Ivypink said...

This is GREAT!!!