Friday, September 25, 2009

Crafty Secrets Design Team Blog Hop!

This week Vicki challenged us to make a project or nonstandard sized card using our Crafty Secrets stamps. I just bought a new Cricut cartridge called, In the Kitchen. It has the cutest darn cuts on it! For my first card I created a card that holds a Starbucks gift card. I cut the coffee pot several times to create the layers as well as the shadow cut for the back of the card. The paper is by October Afternoon and SU! I used the "sugar" cubes from the Coffee & Tea set. I stamped them and added a bit of rosy color to their cheeks. I applied Crystal Effects and glitter to 'em!



For my next card I created a soup pot card. I used the same cartridge with October Afternoon paper. After cutting several layers and putting them together, I stamped this cute lil' girl from the Sweet Stuff set. She was colored with Copics and then cut out with my oval Nesties.
I just added some buttons and a bit of sparkle to the pot with some glittery Doodlebug paper.


I hope you enjoyed these projects! Head on over to the other girlies' blogs for some more amazing projects! They continually knock my socks off with their creativity!
******************************
I am excited to start my weekend, cuz my bestest friend Jen is coming for a visit on Saturday AND hubby and I are going to see P!nk in concert!!! We are probably gonna be the oldest ones there, but I don't care! We are gonna rock it Saturday night! Woohoo! Can't wait!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

22 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Super cute projects, Michele! The "Perk Up" one made me laugh! Have fun at the concert! :D

Ila said...

These projects are just Fabulous and Super Cute!! Have a rockin' great time at the concert!!

Stef H said...

girl.... i would love some of those talent pills you take - LOL. these are to die for! i love em!

have a fun weekend.

hugs,

Tara Powell said...

Michele, I LOVE these cards!
Brilliance!!
Have fun at the Pink concert, did you see her performance on the VMA's? wow!
Have a great weekend!
Tara

Hearts Turned said...

These are beyond adorable, Michele! Dang! Now I want a Cricut--love those cuts! Beautiful work, as always!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OHMGOSH... totally FUN shapes!! These are just adorable Michele!~
HAVE FUN AT PINK!!
and thanks for playing along ..and in such a fun way!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Michele, both of your cards are Fantastic and I LOVE the shapes!! The shapes are so fun and work perfectly with the stamp sets. Have fun at the concert!!

Marisa said...

Michele, these are super cute. I love the way you combined the cuts and the stamps. You have great imagination.

Danni said...

Awesome!! Truly awesome projects!

Rose Ann said...

All of your projects are totally ROCKIN' Michele!! Fabulous work!!

Have a blast at the concert!! ;)

Debbie Kaste said...

Michele, I love these cards! Great colors you used too. Thanks much for sharing:)

Pam said...

This are so cute and fun Michele!
P!nk??? Have FUN, lucky girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These are soooooooooooo AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love these Michelle!!!! Just beautiful!!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

How fun!! These shapes are great - perfect fit for the CS stamps! I'll have to check out that cartridge : ) Have a great time at the concert and TFS!

Riet said...

I like the cookingpan the most. What an original idea.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! I love the teapot card and how you put glitter on the sugar cubes. And the pot one is so cute too. You are oh so clever!

mary stuart said...

Your creations are so darling! I love those dancing sugar cubes!
Have a fab time at Pink!
Love your site!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Those are the cutest shaped cards ever!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! the shapes are so cute Michele! Perfect with the stamps. Great job my friend. Love that Cricut ;) Linda Duke

Unknown said...

Totally adorable cards!! Those shapes are just so fun with the images!! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...how smart of you? And these images are always putty in your hands...great work!