Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello Pumpkin....

Good morning and happy Thursday to you! I wanted to share a quickie card I created using Noel Mignon's, 31st kit. (Sold out!) I created the pumpkin with my oval Spellbinders, did a bit of inking, distressing, and sewing for each oval. I stamped a sentiment by Amuse and used my SU! oval punch to cut it out. For a bit of fun, I added the green glittery swirls from my Thickers pack, a button tied with floss, and a couple of punched leaves. So now it looks like a great ole' pumpking stitting in the patch, just waitin' to be picked! : ) (All pumpkins have glittery green vines.....don't they?)


I am so glad yesterday has come and gone. I was in such a foul mood, that I didn't even want to be around myself! It was just one of those aggravating days.......where if it's gonna go wrong.....it did! But today is a new day and one step closer to the weekend! Spanish class tonight.......so busy, busy!
Have a FABULOUS Thursday!!!!

17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Michelle...this is so beautiful and yes you can send it to me!!!! :-) So glad to hear that you are feeling better today....ENJOY!!!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeee that card!!!! gorgeous!!!! and sorry u had a bad day yesterday....hopefully today will be better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1CardCreator said...

Love your pumpkin, so clever to use the oval nesties. The background paper is perfect. ~Diane

Marilyn said...

BEATIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Hearts Turned said...

What a wonderful pumpkin! All pumpkins DO have glittery stems--that's the way I see them, anyway!

Sorry yesterday was yucky--I know what you mean! I love your outlook on today, however--good for you!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh...this is just gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jingle said...

Hello, CUTE Pumpkin! I love it! Great job!!!

Stef H said...

i'd be afraid to pick this gorgeous pumpkin. but it sure would look good on my dining room table - LOL.

hope you're feeling sunnier today.

hugs,

June Houck said...

Adorable card, Mchele!

Lauren said...

This is just super cute! The pumpkin is so ADORABLE!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab! Love all the texture from these elements!

Jana Eubank said...

Darling!!!!

DeeDee said...

Super cute! Love all the little details and the sparkly vine especially.

Kathy Jones said...

That pumpkin is so cool!!! What a great job you did with the Spellbinders!!! Sorry you had a shocker of a day, hope it got better!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your pumpkin is so pretty, love it.

Jennifer Love said...

Gorgeous! And yes, all pumpkins in MY world have glittering vines! :)

Gabriela said...

Spanish class? Entonces te diré que tu tarjeta con esa magnífica calabasa está sensacional. Tus obras de arte siempre inspiran y me dejan indrédula de tus impresionantes abilidades artísticas. Mucho allí!