Friday, October 23, 2009

We are such dorks......

I created a LO using Noel's newest kit, called Mill Street. (sold out!) What was the scrappy subject you ask? My DH and I. Brian thought it would be funny to hand over the camera to Kyle and "eat" our apple together. Pretty romantic huh? It ended up in fits of giggles and laughter instead! Yep..........we are total dorks! : ) One would think that after 16 years of marriage we would grow up...........nah! : )


Cort made it through the day yesterday. She did really well until the afternoon, when she started getting a wee bit bored. At one point it was nice and quiet in the classroom....the kids working hard....when we hear, (very loudly) "Go HOME, Go Home!" My students burst out laughing. (I'm so glad I amuse them. : ) Maybe next time I should try harder to get a sitter? LOL! So today she is going again with me. Friday is art day in the afternoon.....so it will be noisy....better to hide her loud cries to, GO HOME!

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

lol!!!! loveeeeee that lo!!! the photos are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun....and loving the way u used the kit....and *fingers crossed* day two goes smooth! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeeDee said...

Love the tiny bit of red trim off to the left, and the scallops. Very sweet layout. Hope day 2 is super fun, but not "too" interesting. :)

Jingle said...

Not growing up is way more fun! LOL! This is really cute!

Carol L said...

This layout is wonderful! It's so heartwarming to realize that adults can still act like children and have FUN without feeling embarrassed or silly about it! I LOVE it!! TFS

Glitter Grammy said...

What a fun page. I love looking back at "younger" days. Through this page, I can certainly see a strong resemblance between you and Cortney. Have fun in class today.

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty....just adore this one!!!! Love the story of Cort and hoping today goes well!!! Have a great weekend!!! :-)

Jessica said...

I love the page, and I hope you don't ever stop being able to laugh together!

Noel said...

I love being "goofy" with my husband, although he doesn't go for it as much as I do. Love ths page Micehele! Have a good weekend!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow! Totally gorgeous...love EVERY single detail!

Rose Ann said...

Your page is just fabulous, Michele...and you are totally NOT dorks!! You just know how to have fun!! ;)

Hearts Turned said...

What an adorable layout! My husband & I wouldn't have been able to do that without laughing, either!

1CardCreator said...

Great lay out, love the subject. The apple eating is just too cute! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Keep sharing those apples! And as far as Cort - she probably just said what everyone else was thinking : ) Thanks for sharing your life and work with us!

Have A Great Weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your layouts, you are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle:) Your LO is `Gorgeous` love it keep having fun!!! !!TFS xxx
Enjoy your weekend:)x

vtpuggirl said...

That is an adorable layout, you will cherish it later, it won't seem dorky then. :)

Leslie Miller said...

A wonderful page, Michele! It's great to capture moments like this. They'll be the photos you'll look back on and see the real essence of you, and they'll give you years of smiles.

Sharon said...

Michele, You two are a riot!! This layout is great. Missed everyone last weekend at the scrap,I haven't done much lately but anxious to get back into things. Maybe pretty soon. Take care!

Silli said...

Your Lo is so very pretty, I love the papers, the colors are perfect! Cute pics! Hugs and happy sunday! Silke

Unknown said...

TeeHee Love the page. Good luck with day 2!

Regina Easter said...

WOW GIRL..YOU'RE ARE GOOD AT EVERYTHING YOU DO..HUGS

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous layout!!..and the photos are Fabulous and So Fun!!...Hugs, Ila