Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In The Moonlight.....

Good morning to you! I have a JustRite card to share with you today that uses a brand new set created by children's illustrator, Elizabeth Dulemba. The set is called In the Moonlight. I just adore this set! This little gal was colored using my Copic markers. I did a bit of airbrushing while leaving my Circle Spellbinder's die in place. I added some glitter to her wings too! I added a few layers behind the image using Spellbinder's scalloped circle, oval, and Labels 10 die. The paper is by Papertrey Ink and Theresa Collins. As a final touch, I added a bit of sheer ribbon and a small Prima flower.

Life just isn't slowing down with the holidays fast approaching! Since things have been so hectic, my poor house has paid the price.......and the laundry? Piles and piles! Soon I will have no socks to wear! LOL! Maybe tonight.................maybe.
Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!!!! : )

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...

The colors on this are just stunning!!! What a very Happy Card!!!

You sound like me...we just had Evan's Christmas Concert last night and I too am running low on socks!! Where is that laundry fairy?

Have a great day!!!

Karen B. said...

Oh my, this card is so beautiful! I really like your background, it doesn't take away from the cute image at all, only enhances it!

Beate said...

I love this image and I LOVE your coloring. The paper you paired it with is gorgeous! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous, Michele! I always love seeing your beautiful coloring...not one of my talents, I'm afraid!

I think we're all trying to catch up on the regular household chores these days...oh, well!

Hope it's a wonderful day for you, my friend!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Michele!! WOWZER, your coloring is amazing and layout is so elegant!! HUGS

ScrappyMama said...

Beautiful card...you do such a great job with the Copic markers! My poor house is suffering from the holiday schedule as well...I've managed to keep up with the laundry but the dust bunnies are starting to take over!

Christina said...

Your coloring of this sweet image is just beautiful! Love the double bow at the top too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

JennyKozar said...

Sweet card! My home is a disaster zone as well. YIKES!!

Jenny kozar

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Michele, I love what you did with her - gorgeous! :) e

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.x

Marlou McAlees said...

Michelle, this is so beautiful :) hoping you are well :) xxx

Stef H said...

it's always a joy to come by. absolutely gorgeous creation!

hope all is well and i wish you and yours a truly blessed holiday.

hugs :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is gorgeous Michele!

Iris Uy said...

I am in love with your cards and projects!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!