Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!

Click HERE to enter your name for BLOG CANDY!

Happy Sunday to you! I have to make this a quick post because my hubby is on his way home from golf and we are headed to our pool for a swim with the kiddos! I had about an hour this morning to create and I knew I wanted to use the new Crafty Secret's stamp set called, Let's Hang Out! I thought it would fit perfectly with this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!
I actually paper pieced the dress using Echo Park paper. The sleeves, ribbon, and pockets were stamped on cream card stock and colored with Copic Markers. I added a bit of pink Stickles to the polka dots. I love these little wire hangers that I've had in my stash forever! I dabbed a bit of white acrylic paint to age it a bit. I used some Prima flowers, a doily, twine from Pink Paislee, and designer paper from Crate paper for the background.
I used yellow as my main color but thought it needed a bit of a "punch." So I added bits of pink! I figured I was safe, since the background of the photo had pink in it! : )
That's all I have for you today! I am off to spend some Sunday time with the family! Have a great one!

17 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Michelle - This is absolutely adorable! You never cease to amaze me my friend.

Terrie B x said...

Michelle your card is `Gorgeous`!!!
Hope youd a fab weekend with the family...
Have a great week:) x

Annette said...

wow... gorgeous card...

Missie said...

This is beautiful Michele! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Lisa said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card! The colors are so pretty and your design and detail work is so fabulous! I LOVE it :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Ivy said...

So lovely! Love the yellow ;)

~amy~ said...

oh-so-perfect!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Michelle!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

kathy2eggs said...

Just love that card...the touch of pink is perfect....you did a great job paper piecing.

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it!!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute! I love the colors/papers, doily, and embellies. And that touch of pink is amazing.

iluvmybugs said...

WOW!!! Just beautiful Michelle!! TFS

Linda Harris said...

Michelle I love this card. it is awesome,great job as usual.

Rose Ann said...

It's a most-perfect Moxie Fab card, Michele!! Love this beautiful card!!

Cath said...

Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sherri said...

Another gorgeous creation. You are very talented. TFS.