Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sometimes Simple is Better.....

I have a tendency to complicate things. I am usually not satisfied with a project until it's been glittered to death, given a gazillion layers, reworked until I can't stand the sight of the project any longer. And sometimes.....just sometimes....the stars align, and the project comes together quickly. Today's project is fairly uncomplicated......at least for me. I created it last year for the Cricut Circle Blog. It uses the Elegant Edges Cartridge to create the Rosette. The circle was cut from the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, and the snowflake from Winter Lace. I added some Teresa Collins blingage to finish it off. Okay.... I admit, I did glitter it, but compared to most of my projects this was pretty simple. ; )


I am so glad you stopped by today! : )

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this 2 cute

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Kristina said...

Love it. :)

Sonya said...

Simply stunning!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

What an amazingly beautiful simple project. I have that same problem, and just can't seem to leave a project alone! Thanks for reminding us that simple can be stunning :)

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful! Thank you for giving me an idea about using all the rosettes I made!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OH MY, your simple ornament is fabulous@@