Monday, March 12, 2012

Day Two of JustRite's New Releases!

Today is day two of JustRite's Newest releases! I am using a fun new background called, Vintage Map Collage.  It is such a cool vintage inspired background stamp!  I decided to leave it monochromatic with just some pops of red here and there. The image was stamped in kraft ink.  I distressed the edges a bit with a walnut ink by Ranger.  I added a bit of glitter around the circles and the word, Travel with red glitter.  I punched a little heart to my destination with an arrow cut from my Cricut. I found this cute little house button and thought it was perfect for this card! 
I added a bit of vintage lace and some red twine to finish it off. 
Here is the background stamp.....: )
The other designers have done some really cool things with this stamp, as well as the Fleur De Lis background stamp, be sure to check out their blogs for more inspiration! 

JustRite Inspiration
 Heidi Blankenship
 Linda Duke
 Kellie Fortin
 Kazan Clark
 Michele Kovack
 Eva Dobilas
 Angela Barkhouse

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the little heart where your destination is... super cute Michele

Rea' said...

I likeas usual so much inspiration, great colors!

Crystal said...

Such an awesome design Michele, WOW!!!!!!! LOVE this set!

Diane Hodrick said...

I would have no idea what to do with this stamp....I guess that is why I am me and you are you. lol. Fabulous card....the sparkly bits of, what do call that...oh yeah... glitter :) really make all the difference.

Cricut Couple said...

I saw these in the Just Rite e-mail! It's just gorgeous! I always love what you do with JR! Perfection!!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Bessie Segal said...

Beautiful card, Michele. The colours you used are so complementary.
Best wishes.