Monday, April 23, 2012

My Two Winners Are.........



TeacherMom said...
I am already a follower (love seeing what you are up to). I am on my Mom's iPad catching up with the forum. Hearing that lots of people are in their pj's is making me think of getting mine!
TeacherMom
April 22, 2012 5:39 PM

And.....

Sarah said...
I'm already your blog follower and right now I'm in my sweats, checking all the blog updates and looking for some challenges to enter so I can go down to my craft room for a while! I had a super busy week and hoping to "refuel" with some crafting!
April 22, 2012 11:54 AM
 Delete
Please e-mail me with your addresses so I can get your cartridges out to you!
I loved hearing what each of you were doing at the moment you left me a comment! I am so glad I am not the only one to stay in my PJ's and have wild and crazy hair! LOL! Thank you all for playing along! I will have another giveaway soon, so be sure to check back!




7 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

congrats ladies

scrapaholicjen said...

Congratulations!

EllenaElizabeth said...

Well done your lucky pair.

Melissa said...

Enjoy your new cartridge ladies.

Sarah said...

WooHoo!!! Thank you so much!!!! You've made my day!

Cricut Couple said...

YAY! Congrats ladies!

Jodie R said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome!!