Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHA Sneaks Day Two!

Good morning to you! I have more CHA sneaks! I got a bit tired of editing I will post the rest of the pics tomorrow. I didn't hit every booth....but I tried to get around to as many of them as I could! I hope you enjoy seeing everything! ; )

Many of the projects featured are by a very talented artist, Lucy, from Craftberry Bush! Love her work!

I bumped into Dina Wakley.....such a talented gal!!! She is incredibly sweet in person!
I have been a lucky, lucky girl this has been a very happy whirlwind.  Now it's back to reality for me.....laundry, flooding in basement....worrying about what to make for dinner...*sigh*
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!


Debby said...

I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. So many neat ideas. I think I may have to start drinking wine to make Jilly Bean's Christmas Tree, hah.
Keep posting.
Sorry about the basement. We got a tiny bit of rain yesterday. Seems to be raining buckets in some areas.

Nadia ( said...

Yikes-- flooded basement!

Thanks for the peeks! Fun stuff!

Rhonda Z said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. Always enjoy your blog!

cdm317 said...

Thanks for the super pics! I am drooling at the CHA peeks you gave us! Thanks for doing this! Hope everything dries up quickly at home!

Rea' said...

You rock Michele ! Great pics ooo I'm so excited... like a little kid... oooo.... aaah ...!!

Craftberry Bush said...

How dreamy...thanks for taking us there...and thanks for stopping by the Canvas Corp booth...xo

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

AWESOME photos Michelle! You lucky girl ... going to CHA! Bet your head is in a whirl with all the new products! I can only imagine what FABULOUS creations you'll be coming out with!
Glad your home safe & sound ... I'm sure you were missed!
Thanks for sharing such awesome inspirations. HUGS from OHIO