Monday, July 30, 2012

Cutie...

Good morning to you! It has been a busy weekend of redecorating and painting our basement. Our house was built in the 50's when knotty pine was all the rage. After 20 years of living here we decided to paint it and redo the room. I will post before and after pics when it's all done. Let me just say.....what a difference a coat of paint can make! 

 I have a Crafty Secret's card to share with you today. It is the new Cutie Cat Stamp's set.  I colored these cuties in with my Copics.  I distressed the edges a bit with brown ink and added a bit of glitter with my Spica pen. 
The scalloped square was cut using a Spellbinder's die.  I added the sentiment and some string tied into a bow. 
One of my very good on-line blogger friends, Paula Moser Drew made this adorable T-shirt for Cortney.  I love how she chose pink and made the little gal to have short hair with a headband! So stinkin' cute!

And since I chose to spell Cort's name differently, it is difficult to get personalized stuff for her, so this just made my day! : )
My poor son is getting his wisdom teeth, all 4, out today! Ouch!  So I will be on mommy duty today. Hopefully, it all goes well, without too much pain!
Have a great day!


13 comments:

Sonia said...

Cortney looks very pretty and happy in pink... Hope your little guy goes well at the dentist and your card is as YUMMY as always... I love everything you do.... and love visiting your blog....HUGS...SK :)

Debby said...

Adorable card.
Love Cort's shirt. She is such a beautiful girl.
Good luck with your son and his teeth. He will probably do better than you think, I hope.....although today will be rough.
My husband had one tooth pulled recently. They put him under. When I went back he was all goofy. He said he had the most fun ever at the dentist. Here he is 6'4" and a big guy. The dentist told him on his next visit how funny he was.
((((((HUGS)))))

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fabulous shirt and Cortney looks adorable in the shirt and the matching headband.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful coloring on your card...wow! LOVE Cort's shirt and how cute she looks in it. My dd did great getting her teeth out...today is day 6 and she's feeling really good. She was stubborn getting her to put ice packs on her cheeks which probably would have helped a lot. Thinking of you!!!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

The shirt is adorable and so is Cortney's big happy smile.

Rea' said...

The card is precious! I love Cortney's shirt, that is so special!

Sis Patterson said...

Wonderful card and I love Cortney's personalized shirt. Just perfect!

Michele said...

I am in awe of copic ladies. :) I just don't have the patience to learn them, yet I'll spend hours and hours using my cricut stuff or other die cutting projects. lol

You do such beautiful work!

Michele D.
http://scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com/

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

LOVE Cortney's shirt! Blogger finally caved an let me follow, lol. Hope your son's surgery has gone well and he heals quickly--my daughter had hers out in Dec. and did beautifully. I will miss your beautiful creations on the circle blog...I appreciate your creativity and time you spent on it for us. I will miss the circle as well...take care and see you here now!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a sweet card with your beautiful color work!! This image is so cute!! How wonderful that Paula created this fab shirt for Cortney. I can see how thrilled she is with it. Special prayers for your son today. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Freda said...

Adorable, she is so cute in that t-shirt, you are blessed with such a good friend to do that for you.

The card is adorable too!!! lol

Freda

Jill Norwood said...

Love Cortney's shirt! She is so beautiful! Wisdom teeth are never fun - glad to hear in later posts that your son did well! Blessings!!!